Link monetization API’s
This is the main tool for publishers wishing to know statistics about the merchants on our networks. The Merchant API returns all merchants that Skimlinks works with and gives you droves of information including commission rate, conversion rate and domains associated with the merchant. The API can also be used to conduct searches for merchants. The API uses RESTful calls and responses are formatted in XML and JSON.
- Filter our list of 48,500 merchants by category and name to decide which links to push through Skimlinks
- Learn how much each merchant pays for the sales you drive
- Find out the average conversion rate of the merchant
Delve into your commission data by going beyond the Hub reporting interface. This API provides you with a snapshot of every commission you receive through Skimlinks from every merchant and network. It also allows you to do subID tracking, which is the process used to segment the commission data you receive from us. You can also identify where your commissions originated from, such as the specific page, user or section of pages and users on your site; perfect for in-depth analysis.
- Import commission data directly into your own reporting and optimization systems
- Track pages that are generating commissions
- Segment your commissions based on a unique value such as user, or individual click