Publishers using Skimlinks are required to adhere to the following policies, so please read them carefully. We may change our policies at any time, so please check here often for updates.
We do not allow publishers with the following types of content to use Skimlinks:
- Pornographic content
- Violent or hateful content
- Content of a religious nature
- Content of a political nature
- Content that promotes illegal activity
It is a breach of our Program Policies to:
- Use search engine marketing in order to bid on merchant’s brand terms and generate affiliate revenues through Skimlinks.
- Alter through redirection or other means the http referrer.
- Generate impressions, clicks, or transactions through any means other than those initiated by end users.
- Use a domain name containing merchant names, brands or trademarks.
- Operate multiple accounts without express written consent from Skimlinks.
- Engage in ‘direct linking’.
- Be non compliant with the IAB Voucher Code Of Conduct
Skimlinks reserves the right to deny any publisher found to be engaging in the above activities from its publisher network. In the case of a publisher already accepted into the Skimlinks publisher network, should they be found to be engaging in prohibited activities, Skimlinks reserves the right to suspend or terminate their account at any time, without compensation and in its sole discretion.
Skimlinks currently monetizes traffic exclusively from North America, Europe and Australia.
Due to our current geographical coverage, if your site does not have a significant amount of traffic from these regions, we cannot monetize your content and we may deny your application to ensure you avoid disappointment with our service.
We are unable to work with publishers located in the following countries: Myanmar, North Korea, Cuba, Sudan, Iran, and Syria.