The Managed Merchant Program facilitates strong relationships between Merchants and Publishers, with increased exposure and deeper insights into program performance.
Managed Merchants receive the following benefits from Skimlinks:
- Account Manager assistance to maximize strategic growth
- Increased content exposure through exclusive partnerships with publishers
- Optimize diversified publisher portfolio to get exposure, new customers, and sales
- Deeper performance insights
We review which merchants would most benefit from this every 6 months; these Merchants must fulfil the following criteria:
- Live with Skimlinks for a minimum of 6 months
- Generating over $3,000 in the US or over £2,000 in the UK in Editorial Content Publisher* commissions per month, for six consecutive months
- High order value – at least $70 (except subscription verticals like streaming or software).
- Fits in one of our 34 verticals, to guarantee Skimlinks has the channels to promote, and Publishers in our networks that can boost sales at scale
- Relevant all year, even if that means providing less management during off peak seasons
- Low reversal rates (relative to industry)
- Interest from Editorial Content Publishers
The Skimlinks Managed Merchant program is up to the discretion of the Account Management team.