Skimlinks is delighted to announce that The Commerce Awards for Publishers (CAPS) will take place in New York City on September 14 2021!
Back for a fourth year, the CAPS is the only industry awards program dedicated to recognizing excellence in commerce content. Awards across 18 categories will celebrate the incredible work of publishers who have created high-quality commerce content for their loyal shopping audiences. You can see last year’s winners here.
This year, we have adjusted our awards categories to reflect the shifts in content produced in 2021. In addition to our traditional awards, such as Best Beauty Article, The CAPS 2021 will also recognize publishers who have produced 2021-specific content with awards such as Best ‘New Normal’ Article and Best Athleisure or Loungewear Article.
Publishers can self-submit for 14 of our 18 award categories. The remaining four awards will be decided by Skimlinks’ proprietary data.
The award submissions will be judged by a panel of industry experts from across the affiliate space. This year, we are delighted to welcome back:
- Jodi Ford, Enterprise Account Director, Content / Media, CJ
- Rakhee Jogia, VP Publisher Partnerships International, Rakuten Advertising
New to the panel are:
The judging panel will select the winners of the following awards:
- The Best Beauty Article Award
- The Best Black Friday 2020 Article Award
- The Best Sustainability Article Award
- The Best Commerce Content Domain Award
- The Best Evergreen Article Award
- The Best Athleisure or Loungewear Article Award
- The Best Holiday Campaign Award
- The Best Mattress Article Award
- The Best “New-Normal” Article Award
- The Best Streaming Article Award
- The Best Technology Article Award
- The Best BIPOC-owned Business Article Award
- The Best Female-founded Brand Article Award
- The Best Way Day Article Award
Skimlinks’ proprietary data will determine the winners of the following awards:
- The Best Global Strategy Award
- The Best Newcomer Award
- The Fastest Growing Publisher Award
- The Industry Champion Award
The CAPS 2021 will be hosted by Connexity CEO Bill Glass. Publishers are invited to reach out to their Account Managers to RSVP.