See which Products are Trending this Holiday Season
Posted 2 years ago by Debbie Gainsford
With the ecommerce boom of 2020, it’s never been more important to know what products consumers engage with the most, and drive the highest volume of clicks and sales.
One of the biggest advantages of working with Skimlinks is that we see what’s working, and what’s not, across the entire Skimlinks network. The Trending Products report will unlock those insights directly for Publishers.
We know how important it is to be agile and responsive to consumer trends, especially at this time of year. To ensure this, the Trending Products report will be updated on an hourly basis, allowing Publishers to optimize their content in real-time and increase their revenue potential.
With the Trending Products report, Publishers will be able to:
- Discover new products and merchants to write about
- See which products are generating the most clicks across the Skimlinks network every hour; products will be ranked from high to low so you can see how they move throughout the day
- Find the products that have generated the most sales over the past 7 and 30 days
- Filter by merchant category to drill down into areas that resonate with your readers
- Search for favorite merchants to see which of their products are trending that haven’t been featured
- Explore specific products or categories to see what’s trending
To supercharge holiday season revenue, use the Trending Products report alongside the Real-Time Clicks report. The Real-Time Clicks report provides Publishers with insights into which of their articles and merchants are performing best with their audience. The Real-Time Clicks report is updated every 15 minutes.
Use both of these reports this holiday season to optimize and amplify your commerce content, in real-time, to capture all possible revenue opportunities.
The data is shared in the Trending Products report is done so in a manner that is aggregated and anonymized so no individual Publisher performance data is exposed and insights require a minimum cohort of Publishers to contribute to the data set.
The Trending Products report is available now in the Publisher Hub.