Our team comes from all corners of the globe and all walks of life but there is one common thread across all Skimlinkers.
We take pride in everything we do
Our engineering department is headquartered in London. We are a small, dynamic, language agnostic team that drives over 20 billion API requests a month across 1.5 million active websites. We program in functional, non-functional, SQL, No-SQL and our infrastructure is globally load-balanced across 6 different AWS zones. That makes for a challenging, big-data driven environment! We are continuously tackling cutting-edge technical conundrums and are innovating and learning every step of the way.
Current opportunities in Tech
Our Data Science team is helping to create a fundamentally new approach to digital marketing, combining the latest information in behavioural research and industry trends with large-scale machine learning. Our data sets are truly massive, we collect data on approx 1 billion users per month!
Current opportunities in Data
At Skimlinks we believe in building innovative, groundbreaking products that solve real business problems in clever ways. We want to build monetization products that our publishers love to adopt, and that are welcomed by advertisers and end-users. Our Product Management team continuously innovate, improve and optimise to ensure that our portfolio is as cutting-edge and user-friendly as it can be.
Current opportunities in Product
Our Publisher and Merchant Development teams work across a combined customer group of over 60,000 customers! We pride ourselves on really understanding the day-to-day challenges of operating within the affiliate marketing world and delivering seamless service to make life easier for our clients and allow them to earn more, quickly!
Current opportunities in Business Development
Our Marketing & Design teams bring their strategic and creative excellence everyday to grow the Skimlinks brand and presence globally, review and create product design, support the business development team with customer acquisition and retention campaigns, and continuously increase the uptake and engagement of our services.
Current opportunities in Marketing & Design
Our Operations, HR, Office Management and Finance teams work furiously behind the scenes to ensure success across the board...whether it's guiding our customers through technical queries, tracking of commission payments to publishers, hiring the best talent out there or simply managing the moola!
Current opportunities in Support & Operations
We are a hard-working bunch but we know how to let our hair down...
- Our annual festive season get-away/ mystery tour (recent trips include Rotterdam and Ljubljana). Our summer party. Our monthly birthday extravaganzas...Any excuse for a party really!
- Skimbledon, our annual ping-pong tournament (we have a sound-proofed table tennis room in the office to minimize the disruption!). There are also weekly poker showdowns, regular local football league games, pub quiz teams...We are a pretty competitive crew!
- There are daily battles amongst team members to wrestle control of the music selection on Spotify. The office piano is also available if you are musically inclined.
- Monthly free massages and a regular nail service in-office (Manlycures for the guys are on offer!)
- We host meet-ups, brown bag lunches, product demos and have dedicated training time set aside for each and every team member (Skimovation time)
- There is also the office beer fridge, catered lunches and regular office trips to the local pubs to wind down after a busy week.
Skimlinks believes in rewarding hard work both financially and through day-to-day recognition and support.
Some of our core benefits are:
- Stock Options/Equity - Own a piece of the action!
- Pension - Saving plans and contributions for rainy days
- Healthcare & Dental - Private coverage for peace of mind
- Transport Benefits - Might make your commute a little easier
- Paid Time Off - Take a break!